Workshop Plan - The Ultimate Meeting Logistics Checklist
A good meeting logistics plan describes information such as:
- room set-up, including numbers and arrangement of chairs, tables, flip-charts, etc.
- items for the registration table
- materials for break-out groups and activities
- audio/video system requirements
- catering and refreshments
…and who is responsible for which items.
This 40+ item checklist also includes useful responsibility and contact references.The 2-page template is in Microsoft Word DOC file format, so you can easily customise and fill in the information that relates to your specific meeting needs. And it's 100% free!
(Thanks to LURA Consulting who provided the original example template this checklist was based on.)
- - - -
Your Workshop Should Use Feedback Frames
Does your group struggle with prioritising issues and options?
You need Feedback Frames: the perfect large group decision making tool!
Sign-up to get yours at FeedbackFrames.com