A good meeting logistics plan describes information such as:
- room set-up, including numbers and arrangement of chairs, tables, flip-charts, etc.
- items for the registration table
- materials for break-out groups and activities
- audio/video system requirements
- catering and refreshments
…and who is responsible for which items.
This 40+ item checklist also includes useful responsibility and contact references. The 2-page template is in Microsoft Word DOC file format, so you can easily customise and fill in the information that relates to your specific meeting needs. And it’s 100% free!
(Thanks to LURA Consulting who provided the original example template which this checklist was based on.)
Your Workshop Should Use Feedback Frames
Do you find it challenging to prioritize issues and reach agreements in your meetings?
Feedback Frames make it easy and quick, with reliable results…
Order your set today at FeedbackFrames.com